Onkohealth is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11096924 whose registered address is Price Mann & Co, 447 Kenton Road, Harrow, HA3 0XY and it operates the Website www.onkohealth.co.uk
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Onkohealth and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Onkohealth and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website is the property of Onkohealth, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
2. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use or own internal business purposes, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
3. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
a. print one copy of the Content
4. You must not do the following:
a. republish or redistribute material from this website (including republication on another website) except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution;
b. sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
c. reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose, save your own internal business purposes; or
d. edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
You must not remove any indications of ownership from any copies, screenshots or downloads that came from our website under any circumstances. Where no such indications exist, our status (and that of any identified contributors and/or licensors) as the authors of material on our website must always be acknowledged.
5. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
a. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
b. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
c. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
d. You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
a. You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
6. When you visit the Site or send emails to us, you communicate with us electronically and consent to receive communications from us electronically. We may communicate with you by:
a. email to your email address indicated in your communications with us,
b. posting general notices on the Site, or
c. posting messages that are displayed to you when you log in to or access the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Links to other websites
7. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Onkohealth or that of our affiliates.
8. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
9. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
1. You may create links to the homepage of our website, but no other page, provided in doing so, you comply with all the other provisions of this paragraph. You must do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists, or which implies that any of the content of our website is your own or licensed to you, or which otherwise amounts to framing. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
2. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Advertisements and Promotions; Third Party Products and Services
13. We may run advertisements and promotions from third parties on the Site or may otherwise provide information or links to third party products or services on the Site. Your business dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of our advertisers and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and such third party. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings or promotions or as the result of the presence of such third party advertisers or third party information on the Site.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
15. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Onkohealth makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Onkohealth is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
16. Whilst Onkohealth uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
17. Onkohealth accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
18. Onkohealth reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
19. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
20. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
21. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Onkohealth accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
a. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
b. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
22. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our Affiliates, and our and their respective independent contractors, service providers, consultants, directors, officers, employees and agents, and applicable third parties (such as licensors, partners and advertisers) (collectively, the Indemnified Parties) harmless from and against any actual or threatened suit, demand or claims, damages, costs, liabilities, losses and expenses (including, but not limited to, penalties, fines, damage awards, settlement amounts, and reasonable attorneys’ fees) brought against any Indemnified Parties, arising out of or relating to:
a. your use of the Site, the Materials, or the Content (including, but not limited to, your use, installation or service of the Materials, or the Content);
d. your conduct;
e. your failure to perform your obligations under these Terms (including, but not limited to, your violation of these Terms);
f. any violation of applicable law, rules or regulations by you or your personnel; and/or
g. your violation of the rights of any third party.
23. What are cookies? Cookies are small text files that are stored in your web-browser that allows Onkohealth Limited (hereinafter referred to as Onko) or a third party to recognise you. Cookies can be used to collect, store and share bits of information about your activities across websites, including on the Onko website.
Cookies can be used for the following purposes:
– To enable certain functions
– To provide analytics
– To store your preferences
– To enable ad delivery and behavioural advertising.
24. Onko uses both session cookies and persistent cookies
A session cookie is used to identify a particular visit to our Website. These cookies expire after a short time, or when you close your web browser after using our Website. We use these cookies to identify you during a single browsing session.
A persistent cookie will remain on your devices for a set period of time specified in the cookie. We use these cookies where we need to identify you over a longer period of time. For example, we would use a persistent cookie for remarketing purposes on social media platforms such as Facebook advertising or Google display advertising.
26. If you do not wish to allow cookies to track or collect information, or wish to manually exclude the ability of certain types of cookies, you can change your browser’s settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. To learn more about how to do this, visit the help pages of your chosen browser.
Please note, if you delete cookies or do not accept them, your user experience may lack some of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences and some of our pages might not display properly.
For more information on cookies, please visit the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
27. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
28. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
30. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
31. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
32. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
33. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Onkohealth is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11096924 whose registered address is C/O Price Mann & Co, 447 Kenton Road, Harrow, HA3 0XY and it operates the Website www.onkohealth.co.uk. You can contact Onkohealth by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.