- Study of Long-Term Follow-up of Exercise Levels Following Participation in a Prehabilitation Program in Esophagogastric Cancer Emre Doganay, Venetia Wynter-Blyth, Laura Halliday, Tom Mackinnon; Hayley Osborn, Krishna Moorthy. Rehab 2020, 38 (3): 110-15.
- Adherence to Pre-operative Exercise and the Response to Prehabilitation in Oesophageal Cancer Patients. Halliday LJ, Doganay E, Wynter-Blyth V, Osborn H, Buckley J, Moorthy K. J Gastrointest Surg. 2020 Apr 20. doi: 10.1007/s11605-020-04561-2.
- Adherence to exercise during prehabilitation: The relationship with changes in fitness and post-operative pneumonia. Laura Halliday, Emre Doganay, John Buckley, Hayley, Osborn, George Hanna, Venetia Wynter-Blyth, Krishna Moorthy. Clin Nutr ESPEN, 2019, 31; 103
- The impact of prehabilitation in parameters of body composition in patients undergoing multi-modal therapy for oesophago-gastric cancer. Emre Doganay, Piers Boshier, Laura Halliday, Rob Thomas, Donald Low Krishna Moorthy. Dis Eso, 2019. 32 (Suppl_2): doz 092.07
- The role of self-efficacy in prehabilitation and its impact on post-operative recoveryVenetia Wynter-Blyth, Laura Halliday, Alex King, Hayley Osborn, Krishna Moorthy. Clin Nutr ESPEN. 2017, 19; 89
- Prehabilitation reduces the extent of functional deterioration associated with neoadjuvant chemotherapy (NAC) and surgery in patients with oesophago-gastric cancer Venetia Wynter-Blyth, Laura Halliday, Hayley Osborn, Krishna Moorthy, Clin Nutr, 2017.19: 86
- Improving Exercise Adherence In the PREPARE For Surgery Prehabilitation Programme: Are Accelerometers The Answer? Maab Elsaddig, Krishna Moorthy. Eur J Surg Oncol, 2019, 45 (11): 2217-18